LinkedIn can be an important tool for creating and expanding your business and professional network, it is one of the most effective social media sites used by businesses.
The goal of this course is to show you how to use Linke- dIn in your business and to help you build your brand as an authority on your subject and leverage LinkedIn to generate leads for your business. You will learn about LinkedIn Lead Generation, how to use LinkedIn posts, company pages and groups and generate targeted leads.
 COURSE OBJECTIVES
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able:
• Learn how to use LinkedIn in your business
• Leverage LinkedIn to generate leads for your business
• Learn how to use LinkedIn to grow network
 LEARNING OUTCOME
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Having their ALLSTAR profile
• Know how to optimize their best elevator pitch profile
• Know how to use the functionality of company page and group
• Set up a landing page for lead capture
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This couse is suitable for:
• Business Owner
• Sales & Marketing Personal
• Start Ups
• Digital Marketer
• Social Media Marketer
• Any individual who wishes to use LinkedIn to expand their network and generate leads
• Stable Internet Access (At least 10Mbps above)
• Valid Email ID (either Personal/ Business)
• Valid Linkedin Account
• Valid Google Account
• Dual monitor will have an advantage for better learning experience
• No prior experience is necessary
During the class, the trainer will guide you and explain all the expect on Linkedin Marketing, each participant will have a chance to practice, especially coming to optimizing LinkedIn profile, company page and setting up landing page.
Participants will get hands-on activity along with 1 day of training.
 DATE, TIME & FEE
Date: 8 June 2023 (Thu)
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Mode: Online/ Interactive
Level: Basic/ Intermediate
: [HRD Corp Claimable]
- Special Offer (by 6 June 2023) - RM 660
- Normal Fee - RM 700
>> Fee includes Course Notes, Certificate of Completion and 6% Service Tax.
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
HRDCorp Claimable Course:
Trainer MyCoiD: 429594X
Course Scheme: HRDCorp Claimable Course
Course Type: Remote Online Training (Public)
Course Code: 10001303533
 COURSE SCOPE
LinkedIn has become the most effective social media site used by businesses. With approximately 740 million users worldwide. LinkedIn is an excellent platform to find your potential buyer. In this chapter, we learn how we can set up and optimize a stunning profile, how to establish a connection with our potential client and a few organic strategies to gener- ate leads.
• Optimizing a ALLSTAR LinkedIn profile
• Building connection with right audience
• 12 LinkedIn Content Strategies
• LinkedIn Do’s & Dont’s
Website Marketing (Landing Page)
Every business needs to have an office or a storefront; With digital presence, your business needs to have a website! A so-called online-presence. In this chapter, you will learn how to get publicity and awareness via website marketing, we will discuss a few types of website marketing strategies & how to choose the right platform for your business online presence.
To accommodate the Linkedin marketing strategies, we will also focus on creating a landing page, lead capture and how to nurture your cold leads into hot and responsive leads.
• Fundamental of Website Design and Development
• Why a Business Website?
• Choose Your Business Website Platform
• Website vs Landing Page & it’s Componen
 COURSE OUTLINE
8.30 am Registration
9.00 am LinkedIn Marketing
10.30 am Morning Break
11.00 am Linkedin Marketing (Continue)
12.30 pm Lunch Break
1.30 pm Website Marketing
3.30 pm Afternoon Break
4.00 pm Website Marketing (Continue)
4.45 pm Q&As Session
5.00 pm End of Training
 TRAINER PROFILE
Digital Marketing Trainer, eUsahawan Certified Trainer
HRD Corp Certified Trainer
Calvyn Lee is a Digital Marketing Trainer and a marketing practitioner since 2007. He has accumulated vast experience in online marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, drop-shipping, e-commerce and social media marketing. He graduated from University Tunku Abdul Rahman in 2006, and has worked for a Fortune 500 company. In 2018, Calvyn was appointed as a certified Digital Marketing Trainer by MDEC (Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation). Under eUsahawan program, an initiative to educate Malaysians on digital entrepreneurship, he helped entrepreneur to succeed in digital platforms. In the past 2 years, he has trained over 1,000 individual & SMEs, offered consultation on digital transformation and bring client’s businesses to the next level.
He holds the following certifications:
• HRDF TTT (TTT/24262) , 2019
• eUsahawan Certified Trainer (2018)
• Microsoft Adverting Certified Professional (2018, 2019)
• Google Ads Search Certified (2014, 2020)
 ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)