* Delivered in English & Bahasa Malaysia
The industry has been the biggest contributors toward biodiversi- ty loss in recent years. There have been growing concerns for environment throughout the world. The society has been questioning on the ability of future generations to meet their needs when the environment has been compromised. There have been pressures on organizations to work to higher environmental standards. Thus, an effective Environmental Management System (EMS) has become more and more important than ever before.
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System is basically a framework to protect the environment and respond to changing environmental conditions in balance with socioeconomic needs. It provides an organization with a systematic approach to environ- mental management. It is intended to help organizations to enhance its environmental performance while at the same time help the organization to fulfil its compliance obligations. Other than that, it helps to prevent or mitigate adverse environmental impacts from the organization’s activities or mitigate potential adverse effects of environmental conditions on the organization.
This training has been specially designed to develop the manage- ment team, the supervisors, the environmental professionals in any organizations with the necessary knowledge and tools to ensure the organization is able to meet business challenges and implement an effective environmental management system.
• Understand the external elements and the needs and requirements of interested parties that influence the decision-making process in an organization & apply their requirements toward a sustainable EMS.
• Understand the environmental aspects and impacts
• Identify & utilize critical support functions in the organization for EMS
• Ensure effective operational control and planning and emergency preparedness
• Understand the ways to benefit from internal audit programs
• Measure success and lead improvement programs
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND
GMs/ Managers/ Internal Auditors / Engineers/ Executives/ Officers/ Supervisors / Document Controllers/ Clerks in the areas of Operations/ Production, HSE, Maintenance, R&D, Human Resources, Production Control, Purchasing and Warehousing/ Logistics and the environmental professionals.
This training program uses adult learning methods such as lectures, group discus- sion, Power Point presentations and games. Participants will spend half of the time in individual or group activities that allow them to cultivate important skills in ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System. The trainer will share his knowl- edge and actual experience and will draw real examples from the actual industry setting to reinforce learning.
 DATE, TIME & FEE
Date: 12-13 June 2023 (Mon-Tue)
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Mode: Online / Webinar
[HRD Corp Claimable]
- Early Bird Offer (before 24 May 2023) - RM 1,180
- Special Offer (before 7 Jun 2023) - RM 1,260
- Normal Fee - RM 1,340
>> Fee includes Course Notes, Meals & Certificate of Completion and 6% Service Tax
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
HRDCorp Claimable Course:
Trainer MyCoiD: 429594X
Course Scheme: HRDCorp Claimable Course
Course Type: Remote Online Training (Public)
Course Code: 10001298695
 COURSE CONTENTS
• Introduction and Ice Breaking
• Important Concepts in ISO 14001:2015
• Context of the Organization
• Interested Parties and Their Needs & Expectations
• Scope of Environmental Management System
• Environmental Management System & Its Process
• Leadership & Commitment
• Environmental Policy
• Organizational Roles, Responsibilities & Authorities
• Environmental Aspects
• Compliance Obligations
• Planning Action
• Environmental Objectives and Planning to Achieve Them
End of Day One
• Review of Previous Topics
• Documented Information
• Operational Planning and Control
• Emergency Preparedness and Response
• Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Performance Evaluation
• Internal Audit
• Management Review
• Incident, Nonconformity and Corrective Action
• Continual Improvement
• ISO 14001:2015 Implementation Process and Challenges
• Post Test
End of Day Two
 SPEAKER PROFILE
HISHAMUDDIN ABDUL HALIM
HRDF Certified Trainer
Hishamuddin Abdul Halim is the former Head of Occupational Safety and Health Section at the University of Malaya. Prior to joining the University of Malaya, he served in the manufacturing sector. His work experience covered production, quality control, logistics and warehouse, supply chain management and QSHE. He has more than 25 years of experience in establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving various management systems such as ISO9001, ISO 45001, ISO14001, C-TPAT, BCM and so on. He was actively involved in the development, review of documents and as well as auditing for those management systems. He was also actively involved in the implementation of various 6 and innovation projects at the organizational level.
Hishamuddin Abdul Halim holds a Bachelor of Management (Hons) degree from Multimedia University and has passed the Safety and Health Officer exam with NIOSH. He is also a PSMB trainer, Ministry of Human Resources (TTT / 2448). He was trained by Emory University in BSL-3 and as well as attended IRCA lead auditor training program organized by Neville Clarke. In the field of training, he actively designs and delivers training programs and talks in various sub-fields such as QSHE, BCM, emergency preparedness and response, store management and inventory, security, administration, and etc. He has trained staffs or delivered talks for HG Power Transmission, IAC Electricals, Gamlite IT, Uganda National Roads Authority (UNRA), University of Malaya, LASAM, Singapore Institution of Safety Officers, Latexx Manufacturing, FGV, Tradewinds Plantations, Malaysian Society of Occupational Safety and Health (MSOSH) and etc. He is a major contributor to the topic of occupational safety and health and as well as environmental management and animal facilities in the Panduan Penjagaan dan Penggunaan Haiwan Makmal (2017) published by Penerbit Universiti Malaya.
 REGISTRATION & ENQUIRY
- General (03 - 8604 7270)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)