We cannot not communicate. We never know what we communicate to another person since we never know what they hear or sense or perceive so that it is in the exploring of their response that you can get an idea of what must have gotten communicated.
In today’s highly competitive, volatile business environment, the speed of executing business strategy is crucial in determining organizational survival and success. Whether it is disengagement & unmotivated employees, workplace negativity, stress & tension, effective leadership & management, developing strong organizational culture, skyrocketing sales performance, productivity in workplace, it all boils down to communication, i.e., understanding how people process communication message in their brain, how motivational psychology works through effective communication, getting high impact results and more.
The quality of conversation in workplace, determines the quality of strategy execution and implementation in business organization over the long run. Communication involves a lot more than just talking. We can talk and not communicate.
The NLP Communication Model allows us to understand the deep structure of communication. It enables us to more effectively cope with challenges of communicating effectively and professionally. When communication is highly effective, it saves up lots of resources, speed up time, improves employee engagement, increase productivity and produce high impact performance.
Upon completion of this program, the participants would be able to:
• Understand the surface structure and deep structure of the communication process.
• Understand the core concepts of the NLP Communication Model and the psychology of communication.
• Know how to take personal responsibility and accountability for their own communication process.
• Know to instantly build high level of instant rapport and create trust with major stakeholders effectively.
• Understand the relationship of how language affects behaviors, and how to alter personal communication style to match with stakeholders.
• Communicate effectively with precision questioning, active listening
(C) WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Non-managerial executives / non-leadership role executives
• Sales professional
• Soon-to-be/potential team leaders, supervisors, and managers
(D) DATE & VENUE
Date: 6-7 April 2020 (Mon-Thu)
Time: 9AM - 5PM
Venue: Premiera Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Early Bird Offer (before 7 Mar 2020) RM 1700
Special Offer (before 20 Mar 2020) - RM 1900
Normal Fee - RM 2100
- Fee includes course Notes, Lunch, Refreshments/ Tea Breaks, Certificate of Attendance & 6% Government Service Tax
** DISCOUNT **
- SST2u Loyalty Card member - 10% discount
(F) COURSE CONTENTS
Introduction & Overview
• What is NLP?
• The Hidden NLP Theories
• How NLP is Relevant in Building Highly Effective
• 7 Distinctions of Masterful Communication
• How to Create Meaningful Work and Keep Adding Value to
• Challenges in Meeting Work Expectations
The Bigger Picture of Communication
• How Do We Communicate?
• The NLP Communication Model
• Understanding Communication Psychology
• Understanding Communication Barriers
Verbal Communication & Non-Verbal Communication
• Communication Styles & Personality
• How Language Affects Behaviors
• How to Flex Personal Communication Style to Connect,
Relate, and Getting Your Message Across with the Right Channel & Frequency Connecting with People: Building Rapport at A Deeper Level and Maintaining Trust
• Matching & Mirroring
• Reading Body Language
• Active Listening & Empathy Listening
The Power of Questions
• Listening to What is Told and What is Untold
• Asking Good Questions that Delivers Results
• Figuring Out People and Being Approachable
• How to Be A Solution-Oriented Team Player
Emotional Intelligence in Highly Effective Communication
• Managing Stress in Communication
• Overcome Anxiety, Stress, and Fears
Integrating All Learnings
• How to Add Value to Self, Team and Employer
• Lessons Learned
• Wrapping Up
(G) SPEAKER PROFILE
SOH CHUEN YEAN
Licensed Trainer, Certified Master Trainer
of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Performance Coach, Approved HRDF Trainer
Soh Chuen Yean is the Founder of NLP Technologies Consultancy Malaysia, a training solutions and coaching company; and the Lead Trainer of an investment and financial trading education company.
Soh Chuen Yean is a Chartered Market Technician (CMT) charterholder. He began his career as an Equities dealer with an Investment Bank serving high net-worth clients in formulating and executing equities trading strategies and value investing. Soh Chuen Yean is also a Licensed Trainer of Neuro-Semantics™ by the International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS), USA, and a Certified Master Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) from the NLP University (NLPU), USA.
As an NLP Trainer and performance coach, Soh Chuen Yean helps individuals with values & beliefs alignment and selfempowerment, to create positive behavioral change, performance improvement, and personal breakthroughs. He also coaches investors and traders in developing winning trading psychology and mindset.
As a researcher, he studies and conducts interdisciplinary research in the field of finance, technical analysis, trading systems and methods, cognitive-behavioral psychology, philosophy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and Neuro-Semantics (NS) to develop effective and powerful strategies in helping investors and traders to transform and improve their investment and trading performances.
Soh Chuen Yean is a member of CMT Association, USA, specializing in technical analysis and trading system development. He is also a member of NLP University (NLPU) Global NLP Training and Consulting Community, USA, and a member of the leadership team in Neuro-Semantics Institute (Malaysia Chapter) specializing in coaching, training, and peak performance.
Specialties: Training & development, value investing, technical analysis, trading system development, NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP) & Neuro-Semantics (NS), Coaching, Performance Improvement, Behavioral Change
(H) REGISTRATION & ENQUIRY
General (03 - 8082 3357)
Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
Siti (012 - 383 8603)
Han (019 - 323 0507)